Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Winners!

WINNERS FOR



Thank you to everyone who participated in the Blog Hop to help Evernight celebrate their 4th Birthday. It was a blast and a half to be sure.

For this blog I've chosen the winners. Yes, winners - plural. I know I originally said only one winner, but come on - it's fun to give things away!

So, for the prize of...
* My blog prize:  1 Free Copy of any Back List Book
(Forever Kind of Love, Dangerous Times, Dangerous Secrets, or Dangerous Lines)

I've chosen the following two winners (email's have been sent to the winners with 1 week to claim their prize):
1) Kyra T.
2) Haley M.

Thank you again to everyone who participated. Keep your eyes open for more fun events to come from Evernight over the next few months as they continue to celebrate their latest Birthday.


~ Moira



No comments:

Post a Comment